PET Listening Test, Parts 1-4
Time 35 minutes
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Listen to the instructions for each part of the paper carefully.
You will hear each recording twice.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What will the boy bring for the barbecue?
Which part of the boy’s body hurts now?
What will the visitors see last?
Where did the police catch the zebra?
What did the girl do yesterday?
Which computer game does the girl like most?
Which sport did the boy do for the first time on holiday?
8. You will hear two friends talking about a campsite they have been to.
What did the boy like best about it?
9. You will hear two friends talking about homework.
The girl thinks that doing homework with friends
10.You will hear a boy telling his friend about a rock-climbing trip.
How did he feel about it?
11.You will hear two friends talking about learning to play the guitar.
The girl advises the boy to
12. You will hear two friends talking about a book they’ve read.
They agree that it has
13. You will hear two friends talking about a concert they have been to.
They agree that
Questions 14 – 19
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write one or two words or a number or a date or a time.
You will hear a man called Phil Lamb telling a group of students about his work as a TV news presenter
TV news presenter
Phil’s first job after university was on local (14) .
Before presenting the news, Phil looks through the day’s (15)
Phil says that he’s very careful about which (16) he wears.
Phil sometimes finds the names of some (17) difficult to say correctly.
Phil enjoys presenting news on the topic of (18) .
Phil would like to be a (19) in the future.
You will hear a radio interview with a young singer called Mandy.
20. Mandy started working as a DJ
21. What does Mandy say about her singing career?
22. What is Mandy’s new song about?
23. How does Mandy feel about her new CD?
24. Mandy’s favourite songs are those which
25. In the future, Mandy plans to