Lesson Plan 4 of 6
Lesson 4.1 – Past Continuous
The Rat Trap
Describe this video using past continuous. Example: Mr Bean was sleeping when it started raining.
- Why was Mr Bean hiding under the bed?
- Why was he happy when he turned on the light?
- What was he doing when he heard a scream?
- What was he holding in his hand when he walked into the living room?
- What happened when grandma saw Mr Bean?
- Was a monster standing behind the curtain?
How many examples of past continuous can you make? Example:“While he was climbing the ladder, he dropped the paint.”